Hoelscher Accumulator on Inline Baler

jeudi 13 février 2020

Anyone run a hoelscher 1000 accumulator on an inline baler?  Just looking for firsthand knowledge of how one connects up .

 

We have a hoelscher and I really like it.  We're looking for a new baler and the hesston inlines have me really interested. Trying to avoid the conversation with my dad of "hey dad I want to buy a new baler, and oh by the way we will have to buy a new accumulator too!

 

 I saw a thread from a while back where someone had made a sliding their own hitch.  I'm not that mechanically talented so having to make a hitch would not be my first choice (but cudos to that guy).

 

Any thoughts are appreciated.  If you do run one any issues to speak of?

Thanks,

 

Matt



Hoelscher Accumulator on Inline Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire