Will a Massy 7624 match well with a krone ecb1000 cr collect?

samedi 29 février 2020

Hey guys new to the forum and could use some help and advice.  Would a Massy 7624 match up well with a ECB 1000 collect? the tractor has 710/70R38 on rear and 600/65r28 on the front for rubber.  Is this tractor big enough to run the triple mower in heavy winter forage? Also you guys that are familiar with the triple mower how do they work with laying alfalfa down? This unit has rubber conditioners on it, do they crimp well and lay the alfalfa out nice.  Around here guys run sickle swathers for alfalfa and use disc heads for winter forage.  They say the sickle swather you get a cleaner cut and a better spread for drying.  Also wondering if I could run a steamer and big baler with the tractor.  I know some guys love and hate the steamer but it makes sense to me and dew can be hard some time out here in the summer and we end up baling some very dry stuff.  I would be doing this all custom work trying to get a business going so the more work I could get out of the tractor would help.  There is a overlap with winter forage and alfalfa baling and if everything would work out I guess you would be switching back and forth between the triple mower and baler but that is what I would have to do to make this work.  I'm starting from scratch and am trying to drum up some interest and work. Thanks for any impute good or bad.  Maybe a different tractor would be better but I found this one which isn't close by but I can get it trucked in.  I like the Fendt tractors as well and I have pretty good dealer support with all major tractor companies in a 20 mile radius, also thinking about a krone or massy hi speed/hi density balers and a staheli west steamer which I know is pricey and heavy. Maybe just a pipe dream but you never know.  Thanks guys

Scott



Will a Massy 7624 match well with a krone ecb1000 cr collect?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire