Preservatives on grass hay work?

vendredi 7 février 2020

First I would like to thank the inventor of hay talk,hats off to you ma'am and/of sir singular or plural .Second all the awesome members contributing,hats off as well,I have enjoyed hrs upon hrs of threads.I practically live,breath,and die for haying.You can take the farm boy off the farm,put'em in the mechanic shop for 35yrs and he will still want to put up forage on July 4th on even the hottest of holiday.My ? For you is using additives with plain ole' wild grass hay here in sw man? Last 2yrs have been very wet,and I would love to be able to bale a little quicker,longer, just when it's a little tough around that 20% moisture...my 4040 with 567 starts to grunt a little, then it's too wet.Just for that hay that not quite dry when you feel it.When the hay is about right for small squares but to wet for rolling if that makes since.Drying conditions have been terrible last 3yrs.Idid buy a small discbine with flail by krone,and was thinking homemade applicator out of stuff laying around here.wouldnt mind increasing the desire ability to my customers.i always like putting it up with as much color as possible to have higher sugar,protein,and carbs.From what I have found on this subject I'm confused.Legumes only,and only anhydrous for grass??? Thanks for reading and please if you can turn the light on for me :)

Preservatives on grass hay work?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire