Brillion cultimulcher as a rock roller?

mardi 26 août 2014

Last fall I posted a topic on what would be the best tool to level and put a finishing touch on a hayfield before planting and the general consensus was that a cultimulcher would do that and also serve as double duty to pack the field. I never have purchased one and I just used an old double roller cultipacker that I pulled out of a fence row to firm up my seed bed but it did nothing as far as smoothing out the field.



Most of my fields are very rocky and there is only so much I can get picked up and still get the field planted on time and I need an efficient way to deal with the rocks. I know out in the Midwest they use these big smooth rollers to punch the rocks in the ground. That got me to thinking I wonder if a brillion type roller would work for rolling rocks in the ground? If it would rather than just getting a roller I could get a cultimulcher that could be used for finishing the seed bed and then just raise the cultivators when I needed to roll rocks. Think it would work?



Hayden



Brillion cultimulcher as a rock roller?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire