New Kubota 1140 RTV!

vendredi 22 août 2014

Alright, I decided to sell my 2008 mule 3010 trans and get a new machine. I researched them all (including lurking this site) and decided on the Kubota. It just seems to be a well thought out and built machine. I'm having the dealer install a 2" lift (lots of rocks in my area), windshield and metal roof. I do have some questions for you guys.

It seems like the air intake is a problem with dust. I'm guessing it would be a good idea to go ahead and have them install the high rise kit. I haven't seen one installed and I'm wondering if the top of that is tucked up under the roof or if it sticks up above.

Hydraulic tools? Has anyone used the tools that are available for this machine? The t-post driver and pole saws would be very handy.

I also will need to install a stereo system in it. Any thoughts on this? I've seen a speaker bar for the front rail that looks pretty good but I'm wondering about a good placement for the stereo deck.

I also plan on using a sprayer mounted on the front. Any issues with the front suspension handling something like that?



Now the guys at the dealer told me about an aftermarket turbo charger that is made for these. I don't plan on doing that at all, but was just curious if anyone here has.

Thanks all!





New Kubota 1140 RTV!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire