John Deere bale thrower control box?

vendredi 22 août 2014

Our Deere 336 small square baler has a Deere 30 or 40 (not really sure how to tell the difference) The previous owner had the electronic control box to set how far it kicked the bale. The baler had not been used regularly for 5-6 years before we bought it. As the previous owner is a long time family friend we have looked all over there farm looking for it with out luck. Does anyone know where one could be found? The store manager of our local Deere dealer is a customer of mine and when he looked into it for me he said to look for a used one.



We haven't been doing a lot if small squares, only bought it cause it was cheap ($3000 for the baler, two kicker racks, a Deere 5 bar take and an I sickle mower) and I knew the history of the baler from new. I'd like to do more smalls and the control box would let me use a cabed tractor to bale with.



John Deere bale thrower control box?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire