stopped smoking but,why??

jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Newb, here, but not to diesel. I recently got a 2006 900 rtv that when first started it would smoke a lot, and you could also notice a slight "vapor" trail under a load.

Just on a guess I noticed some pressure build-up when the oil filler cap was removed (i.e.-blowby) with the engine running. I removed what I would call "the bladder" from the pcv valve(lack of proper terminolgy) located on top of the valve cover. To my shock the smoking stopped. Could this be pointing to a more serious issue?? The machine has 1475 hrs and basically new to me, so I can't tell a history. I got this from a will of a past family member. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance.:pat:





stopped smoking but,why??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire