kubota Insurance

dimanche 15 février 2015

Have any of you used Kubota Insurance? Every time I buy a piece of equipment they send me a letter on Kubota Ins. I never checked it out(dumb me)!! When I bought my 1100 rtv I went to my ins agent to put it on my homeowners ins.Well it's all ok until I used it off my farm.So I called my commercial ins agent that insures my semi's and they would not even insure it...did not even want it.So I called Kubota> They were awesome!! it does not matter if it's on your property or off.Lose it on the trailer..covered!!He even told me if i was in the woods and the RTV quit in the middle of a river,call the closest Kubota dealer and they will come out and get it out for me!!??? He told me once you buy a piece of Kubota equipment they will insure about anything!! I'm going to use them on the trailer for my 1100 rtv.The best part was they were exactly $100.00 cheaper than my homeowners ins. I guess it doesn't hurt to check things out once in awhile.





kubota Insurance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire