Amazing resale value--bidding wars

mardi 7 avril 2015

Well, I watched the RTV roll out of the driveway on the new owner's trailer yesterday afternoon. A bit sad to see her go but seems like she'll be going to a good home with plenty of orange-colored companions.



Now for the crazy part. I put my 2006 rtv900 (with just 80 hours) up on craigslist for $9,000 and had people calling and oferring to buy it sight unseen. I would never buy a machine that way, but it speaks volumes about the quality of the machine that folks were willing to buy it that way.



I wound up selling at my asking price (the same price I paid for it in 2011--though I added a winch and plexi windshield.) I also had 3 other buyers in line at the same price if the deal fell through.



The original owner gave me the dealer invoice from when it was purchased new $10,500 + tax. So, $1,500 in depreciation after 9 years. That is simply amazing!



So, now I'm waiting for delivery of my new JD 825i--itsmthe right machine for me but I can guaranty I never see a resale value like that RTV brought!





Amazing resale value--bidding wars

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire