CaseIH 1590 Roller Help Please

lundi 25 mai 2015

Greetings! Last hay season I had a lot of trouble with my IH1590 swather/mower clogging up during cutting. Hay is 70/30 OG/Alfalfa and very tall again this year. I am working on the 1590 trying to figure out if it's possible to operate it with the rollers separated in order to let the hay just flow through. I had thought to just remove them, but it seems they are part of the drive system and I won't be able to do that. The CASE store in my area has no help on the matter and only has limited info on older equipment. I have shimmed where I can & tried to run it with the separating braces in place, but that made a terrible noise and doesn't seem to be doable either. So thought I would check with the knowledge base available here. Any info on the 1590 from others versed in it would be greatly appreciated! I am really trying to avoid hiring out my cutting this year if at all possible! Thank you in advance!

 

Clint

WA State

Attached Thumbnails

  • 1590b.jpg


CaseIH 1590 Roller Help Please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire