Kubota 900 RTV help - no power

lundi 9 novembre 2015

I have a newer X900. bought new earlier this year. has about 400 miles on it is all.

ever since new this thing will barely climb a hill (40 degree) in low gear. it stinks bad when trying to climb. I know you can't floor it.. you have to back off the pedal. I have to use about 1/4 - 1/2 pedal for it to even make it up.. it'll hit about 5-6mph and barely be able to keep that up the hill. with any type of load (200 lb+) it will barely make it.

A month or so ago I changed all the recommended items for the 50 hour service with 0 change.

It'll barely hit 20mph on a flat road.

I use a fuel tank with twin filters to deliver fuel to all my equipment.


I'd take it in but the dealer is a 2 hour drive away.

pretty sad that a machine that costs this much can barely move. My neighbor has a old 1100 w/ 1500 hours on it and it will do circles around mine.


any help is appreciated. thanks.


Kubota 900 RTV help - no power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire