Float on a Vermeer disc mower

jeudi 6 avril 2017

Hello everyone,
So I've purchased a new Vermeer tm700 disc mower and have one question about its operation that is not covered in the manual.
This might be a newbie question but I know you all have the knowledge to tell me.

When mowing with the machine should the hydraulic remotes be in the "float" position to allow the machine to follow the ground or can I just lower it to the ground and let the remote "kick off" or return to its home position? The only reason I thought about asking is because sometime through the years it seems like somebody told me they run their NH discbine in the float position and I was wondering if I should do the same.


Thanks in advance,
WCBR

Float on a Vermeer disc mower

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire