Kuhn accumulator & grapple

mardi 11 avril 2017

Well I took the leap today, order a new Kuhn accumulator (1534) 15 bale on edge, a tie grapple (TN615) and regular grapple (615).  Small square bales here I come again, no more round bale customers asking if I do small squares. :)

 

Now I just need all the 'tips and tricks' about using a grapple system.  I seem to remember a posting something about 'I could teach a lot of grapple tricks in 20 minutes' and 'lubing the top of the accumulator (graphite?? maybe), postings on HT.

 

Maybe all the HTers tips and tricks can be pinned like, Mike10's tricks and tips. :wub:  (GREAT reading BTW).  I don't seem to have good luck on finding old previously posted good stuff on HT.  Someday, I will have to show my grandkids HT, they will probably show me how locate stuff on HT (if I can pry them away from the games, FB, Twitter, SnapChat, etc.).

 

Told a friend about my leap today and he ask if I was willing to do some custom work.  Now, I need to figure out the cost/profit of an unknown.  Has anyone penciled out grapple custom rates in their area?

 

Some rational for my questions is there is nobody that I know of using a grapple system in my area.  The closest dealer with an accumulator in stock is 130+ miles away.  :angry:  I blazing a trail again, we use hay baskets, throw wagons or flat decks (hand stacking) mainly in my area.   I know of a couple of old NH pull stackers and one hay Bandit or Barron (metal straps are used about 30 miles away, just seen the finish product at a neighbor's farm last Sunday).

 

Thanks in advance (I can learn from reading and/or a video).

 

Larry

 

 

 

 

 

 



Kuhn accumulator & grapple

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire