Properly using an offset disc harrow

mercredi 22 novembre 2017

I'm getting ready to work up some really rough ground with an offset disc harrow. I have used it in the past and it seems to be a pretty good tool for riding down the humps and high spots......while it works pretty good for rough leveling I also found out that you can really make a mess of a field with an offset disc and leave some big furrows. With the offset disc harrow I was taught to work the field round and round always going in a clockwise direction rather than going back and forth. Is this the best and proper way to use an offset disc? With other tillage tools like a chisel plow or regular tandem disc I make a few rounds around and then start going back and forth in the same direction that I will plant and harvest.

Hayden

Properly using an offset disc harrow

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire