balewagon vs accumulator

jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Hallo there 

 

I follow you guys for quite sometime ....

i have some questions 

Will a bale wagon be faster than a accumulator 

I farm 250 acres and make about 30000 bales and have a 1044 bale-wagon but i'm leaning towards a accumulator because off my storage 

i have no barn and been always storing outside and tarp it but always loose bottoms etc

i am going to put up a dome 80 x 40  and 100 x 50 

if i use my wagon i probably only get 3 stacks side by side in the 40' and 4 in the 50' wide structures and maybe 10 forward in the 80' long and 14/15 in the 100' long structures which is 30 stacks in the 40/80 and 60 stacks in the 100/50 building

that's not that much 

 

i am wondering if i accumulate in the field and then load on a trailer and then go in the dome with my grapple if that's faster or the same because this way i can double my storage capacity 

 

also if anybody knows if these dome drip/condense on the inside because hay usually is a bit different temperature

 

thanks 

Willem



balewagon vs accumulator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire