Buzzer for emergency brake.

jeudi 9 novembre 2017

I have a 2010 1100CWX that has a light in the dash panel for when you put on the emergency brake. When I use it before I exit and come back later the steering wheel is in the wrong position so you don't see it.
My solution was to put a buzzer under the brake arm. I took a push button, normally closed (refrigerator push button), a piezo electric buzzer (3- 12 DCV.) and mounted them in a small plastic box about an 1" high ( I used a top part of a old chain saw blade two part box and shorten it and sealed the end with duct tape, quiets the sound some. Note they don’t sell them in this type box anymore. Mounted the whole thing under the brake arm (with the button lining up with the arm) with industrial strength Velcro. I daisy chain 4 capacitors to make it pulse beep (you can find one that does without modifying but a little higher priced). For power, after removing lower side cover I found a 4 connector plug separate from the panel under the second fuse panel. I located one that turns off with key switch. Ground wire was at the mount for a celluloid.

Probably more than one way to do this but had all but one item to make this.

Here are some parts I used:
http://ift.tt/2yKVsIe

http://ift.tt/2yLHc1G


Buzzer for emergency brake.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire