Health insurance

mardi 21 novembre 2017

Now that I parked the combine for the year. One job that I have is the search for health insurance for my wife and I and my son's family of 5 with two on the way. the past couple years I've purchase that during the Open Enrollment time I think our only option is to use that Marketplace. I think a lot of Republicans that shot their mouths off should realize it's worse now then the past couple years prior. In Pennsylvania it's County specific and the county I'm in there are only two plans available for my wife and I and neither of those plans use the doctor's we would use and they are higher priced than before and they put up the levels where they subsidize or help you out in those plans. Anyone else on here applying for health insurance during open enrollment where does anybody see any good alternatives

Health insurance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire