Loading trucks with Bale Handler/Steffen Systems grapple

mercredi 29 novembre 2017

First time posting, but spent lots of time reading.  My younger brother and I put up about 8,000 small square straw bales a year ( I realize not a huge amount in comparison to a lot of folks).  We currently run an 8520 Case IH Inline and a 1037 New Holland Stackliner.  Most of the straw is sold by the semi load and getting a time when we can both load or get help to load has been a constant issue, this next year we plan on expanding into alfalfa and grass hay so more bales to load.  I picked up a Bale Handler grapple today, its capable of lifting 18 bales on edge. My hope is to pick from the stacks made by the stackliner and set the on the semi with an f11 farmhand loader.  What's the consensus on this plan? I realize that an f11 on a tractor is not the fastest way to load but without shelling out cash for a bigger skid loader I thought this would be the next best option.  Any insight or ideas would be appreciated.  I would like to stack the bales 6 wide on edge and 6 tiers high. Thanks!   



Loading trucks with Bale Handler/Steffen Systems grapple

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire