Stihl 20 V Blowers-update

mardi 24 novembre 2020

A little update on this topic.  I remember posting on the Stihl battery powered chain saw but not on the blower.  However, my gas Stihl 86 blower went south again, runs, then doesn't then does -you know the drill.  Only had their motomix in it since purchased new and has had two carb replacements.  I guess the dang carbs are so small they just have issues.  I also have some with my Stihl 12" trim saw but not as bad as with the blower.  However, that said, when the blower acted up the last time, I bought my wife the Stihl 100 blower with the 300 battery pack.  Works great.  we get 4 solid sessions at Boost level out of a charge with use in a 12' by 60' concrete center aisle.  Blows as well or better than the 85 which is a commercial quality blower.  the bat pack has a strap that fits conveniently around your neck (we added the strap). 

 

It would be even more effective it you could get the tube with the slightly flattened end but they are only available in the UK now.  I guess some idiot tried to blow in someone else's face and there was a lawsuit or something.  Like why you can't buy a decent air nozzle for your compressor anymore.

 

So the short version is:  If you are considering a 20 vt blower, for a use similar to mine, I strongly recommend this one set up with the 300 battery.  I don't know that it would be all that great for a lawn full of oak leaves but there is always the wind :D



Stihl 20 V Blowers-update

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire