Net wrap baler

mardi 17 novembre 2020

I have a 2008 new holland BR7060 net wrap baler with about 7500 bales on it.  I am looking to swap out and get a new one this winter.  I have looked at the NH 450, the JD 459, and a Kubota BV4160 silage special.  All are newer models, the Kubota is of the most interest just because its close to me and is priced to sell.  It has about 1500 bales on it.  Anyone know if this baler will bale at wrap at the same speed as my BR7060?  I don't want to go backwards on an upgrade!  Any advice or recommendations on a new round baler is appreciated.  I currently only bale dry hay and no intentions of moving to balage type hay.  Briefly looked at a massey ferguson but just don't know anything about them.  Dealers for all 4 brands are all about an hour away from me.  Thanks for any input.  



Net wrap baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire