John Deere 640 Side Delivery rake - bar bearing replacement

lundi 23 novembre 2020

Hey all - I am working on the next item on my repair list for my 640.  One of the 8 connection points of one bar is sloppy and some bearing work needs to be done.  I tried to take the housing off, and I have a problem.  The nut on the back side of the reel spins freely, so I am having trouble removing it.  What should I do?  I thought about cutting it with a hacksaw, then replacing it.  I cannot separate the bearing housing from the reel at this point.  Is there something I am missing, and this is easier than I am making it?  (see photo - arrow is the nut that is spinning freely)

 

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

  • 20201123_085441 - Copy.jpg


John Deere 640 Side Delivery rake - bar bearing replacement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire