JD 6400 water in Transmission Fluid

lundi 30 novembre 2020

My 6400 JD has started getting water in trans/hyd fluid.  I changed fluid, filters, and cleaned screen.  Fluid was still slightly cloudy after, which I attributed to contaminated fluid still in system, BUT it has gotten worse fairly quickly. I also seem to be losing coolant, and at the same time have developed leaks in the left side loader cylinders (possibly coincidental?).  I am suspicious that it may be coolant entering hyd/trans system, but my dealer felt this was unlikely as pressure higher on hydraulic side than on coolant side, but I remain suspicious.  Any thoughts and suggestions to track this down?   Could there be an internal leak in the radiator?



JD 6400 water in Transmission Fluid

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire