Help with height adjustment on JD 640 side delivery rake

vendredi 20 novembre 2020

Hello,

 

I recently purchased a John Deere 640 side delivery rake.  I need to do some minor repairs and I should be set to rake some hay with it.  I am a very small time hobby hay guy.  6 acres of hay for our 2 horses, plus sell leftover bales so my boys can make some $ by working hard.

 

Anyway, it looks like I don't have much room to adjust the rake upward anymore.  the adjusting rod on the right side is all the way adjusted up, and the teeth are still scraping the ground.  The tires are a little low, so some air in them may help.

 

How can I adjust the right side of the rake so the turning the adjustment shaft will allow me to raise the teeth up off the ground?  It looks like there may be a way to adjust the place where the rake hangs from the frame.

 

Thank you in advance for your help.  I can post pictures if you want.

 



Help with height adjustment on JD 640 side delivery rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire