New Holland RF450

dimanche 8 novembre 2020

  Im looking to upgrade round balers from my current Vermeer Rebel 5420 (twine only) to a net/twine baler.  I will be looking to buy a new baler and am seriously considering a Vermeer 504 Classic (net & twine).  I really can't go much more than the 504 Classic based on cost.  Im happy with the 5420 but I want net wrap as well as twine.

  At any rate I have seen ads for the New Holland RF450 Super Feed fixed chamber baler.  Im curious if anyone out there has one or has experience (good/bad) with fixed chamber balers??  Whats the advantage (if any) as apposed to the variable chamber, belted baler?  I generally custom bale around a 1000 bales x year and most of that is grass hay.  Do fixed chamber balers do better/worse in grass hay??  

  Basically guys Im just looking for any info I can get on fixed chambered balers and also if anyone has any knowledge of the NH RF450?  Thanks fellas.



New Holland RF450

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire