Anybody used TractorHouse

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Howdy y'all I am thinking of selling my rtv900 and am wondering if anyone has used tractor house to buy or sell equipment. Just curious if it reputable and gets decent web traffic.



As for selling the "great pumpkin" I've come to the sad conclusion that while it is a beast of a workhorse, it just doesn't ave adequate suspension for my needs. I'm on the saddle of a mountain with rugged terrain and small stream crossings and I find myself riding an atv to work on parts of my property that would be readily accessible to (cover your ears) a JD 825i. I recognize the JD is a much lighter duty machine than the rtv but the reality is I can't get the RTV to the job site and most of what i do is pretty basic anyway, bucking logs and hauling them back to the ranch.



Also want to say that the greatest thing about the kubota is the folks right here on this site--best online community I've ever been part of. Is like having a living shop manual and pit crew to go with the machine!



I'll certainly continue to follow the posts---I can give up the machine but don't want to lose the pit crew!



Best,



Treehouse (aka Ben)





Anybody used TractorHouse

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire