disc cultivator for 1100

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Pretty soon I'll have to start preparing the soil for my food plots. Does anyone know any disc cultivators suitable for my RTV 1100? I need one that is wider and heavier than those Mickey Mouse ATV cultivators. What I want is one whose discs can be lowered or raised to the desired height manually, with a built-in jack or something similar. I'm not interested in those that need to be connected to the vehicle's hydraulics--too complicated, and I don't want to spend more money for a kit for such a connection (I'd also have to pay the dealer to have it installed because the only tool I can handle with passable proficiency is a pen). My hunting land is three miles from home, so I have to tow the cultivator on a paved state highway to reach it. That's why it is essential that I be able to raise the discs enough not to carve furrows into the pavement--the state may not like that, and the discs would not last long. Any advice?





disc cultivator for 1100

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire