Added a bale handler to the operation.

vendredi 22 mai 2015

Went to an auction last night and picked up a Steffen Systems 6512 bale handler.  The unit is lightly used and has Case IH quick attach mounts on it (it was used on a CaseIH Maxxum 110, not sure what model loader was on it).  I'm looking forward to using this summer once things get going around here.

 

Now I'm looking for advise about what style quick attach mounts to put on my two loaders.  I have an Allied 594 and IH 2250, both with pin style mounts and would like to convert them both to the same style quick attach mounts so I can swap equipment between them without any issues.  The Case IH mounts on the bale handler are only bolted on, so switching them out wouldn't be a problem and I plan on updating the mounts on the buckets that are currently on the loaders as well.  What style would you folks recommend?  Is there a particular brand that you would recommend?  Other than running the bale handler, the most frequent use will be cleaning the driveway in the winter.  I will also do some dirt/landscaping work with the loader once in a while and may want to put a round bale spear on it in the future.

 

IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0594.JPG



Added a bale handler to the operation.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire