NH 330R POS

dimanche 24 mai 2015

We have 3 big square balers in our baling operation.. 1 CIH 8575 and to Hesstons 4755  we got in a bind yesterday and called for backup.... A 2014 New Holland 330R .. shows up it has all the opinions and has just under 500 bales though it still has the new baler smell on it.. we got done last evening baling we were make'n 3x3x6'  wet bales the hay was running between 25 - 35 % moisture mostly straight alfalfa .. some hay had grass in it... we had 250 ac of this and had to send 1 of the hesstons on 2 other jobs.... Well the NH broke the pick drive chain 2 times and plugged the suffer 1 time  the bale chamber wouldn't hold a consistence  pressure and the down time was 2.5 hrs on a 8 hr job.     This morning  we go to get the bale wrapper and find another surprise....11 so called bales lay'n in a pile that fell apart before they got the 30' from the tr. to the wrapper .the Customer told us Never Bring the NH to his field again and he was PO  he showed us the wrapped bales and you could easily pick out the piles of dog crap the NH baled.. what a ass chew'n we took The Operator of the 330R has been in the baling business for close to 30 yrs and knows how to bale , But he bought this POS and is to proud to say it's junk.. New Holland has always made great hay Eq. and I knew some of their earlier big sq  were not good but they have had enough time to make the improvements need to make it perform  there was a service tech that was with this baler for 4 hrs trying to make it work as it should .. he left the field shake'n his head .. I have spent 18 yrs of my life in his shoes .. I know what he was thinking but knows enough not to say it... I had Flash Backs  to when I was in the field with the Famous POS  JD 100 big balers.. I've always though the JD 100 would hold The World record for the biggest POS  Big sq baler but  I think NH is knock'n on their door to take the trophy.. I've heard other people complain about them alos but though maybe they didn't have them set right or know how to operate them..I guess I might have thought wrong.. I just know it sure made we feel better about my 14 yr old 8575   



NH 330R POS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire