Going to look at 8575

jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Im going to take a look at a Case 8575 baler tomorrow.  I don't have any experience with big square balers...

 

This one has a little more than 30K bales on it - Has had 10,000 dollars stuck into it in the past few years - I don't have all the specifics yet, but seems like a lot of smaller items. 

 

What are the big things to check out on these machines? 

 

I'm not afraid of wrenching on one myself, and wouldn't expect not to have to with a baler like this.  I know its a totally different animal, but I completely tore down my 8545 small baler - not knowing the first thing about it, and fixed or replaced everything on it.  But if there is anything I can catch on the big before I write out the check that would be nice...

 

Is it humanly possible to get in there are move the plunger around with a pry bar or anything to check the bearings?

 

any places these have needed welding that I can look for cracks ?

 

thanks for any advice.



Going to look at 8575

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire