Small tractor upgrades

vendredi 22 janvier 2016

Thought I'd start a thread on what small upgrades, say $250 or less, you have done on your tractors in addition to typical scheduled maintenance. I added a set of Kubota factory work lights to the grab handles. They sell them in a kit. Comes with factory switch in cab. Took me 1/2 hr to add them. $89.95.

In the first picture, the other very small upgrade I added was a clevis on my drawbar to keep chains from dragging. Been putting that off for like 3 years.

What other "economy" upgrades have you done that are handy? You all never cease to amaze me with some of the things you do (Luke's baby pool roof, etc)

Attached Thumbnails

  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg


Small tractor upgrades

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire