Post your machines Hours here

mardi 26 janvier 2016

I thought a thread like this might come in handy and informative as years go by. I plan to post my hour as a way of keeping up on how many I'm running a year. I hope you will join me.


06 RTV: Bought Dec 2012 with 636 hours: January 2016: 800.5 hours.
02 Grand L Kubota 3010 bought new. January 2016 460 hours
05 Scag Wildcat ZTR bought new. January 2016 716 hours.

Of all the items I am most surprised by the total hours on the RTV. I have used that puppy so much but have not even put 200 hours on it. I mowed with the tractor and then the ZTR and that had a lot to do with getting their hours up. But I use the RTV just about daily to go from point A to point B, to haul stuff etc etc but we've only put 164 hours on it. I"m amazed at the hours Collie and others have on theirs. Sure makes me appreciate the work they do with theirs.


Post your machines Hours here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire