NH 1037 bale wagon load rack fingers.

mercredi 20 janvier 2016

I'm going to look at a used 1037 this weekend, but noticed in the pictures that the unit does not have the 3 fingers or tines mounted on the rear of the load rack.  Does anyone operate their wagons with these removed and if so have there been any problems?  My 1033 has them and the only time they every have hay against them is when the wagon is full, but I've always felt a little safer having them there in case the rolling rack decides to break.

 

Also, now that I have a poll barn to stack in I was also thinking about making some pallets for the wagon.  I'm thinking that not having the extra fingers there would make it a lot easier to use the pallets since I wouldn't have to worry about the pallets hitting them when the load rack slide back.

 

Thanks in advance for your replies, Josh



NH 1037 bale wagon load rack fingers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire