Bale Bandit questions

mercredi 20 janvier 2016

I am looking at the purchase of a used bale Bandit.  If someone has first hand experience running one, I have a couple 

of questions.  Have you experienced much spoilage with the inside bales because they are packed so tight?  I live in Iowa with some less than ideal hay making conditions sometimes.  I use hay guard and it works well but my bales are not packed 

as tight as the bale bandit would pack them.  Second, if you pick the bundles up with a pallet fork does it cut or damage the bands?  Can you stack them on top of each other and then unstack them easily, without damaging the bands?  It looks like a great idea, just wondering how well it works before I make the big investment.  Thanks



Bale Bandit questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire