Round baler I helped neighbour sell burned down a 12,000 square foot barn

samedi 31 décembre 2016

I was at a Christmas party last night and met a fellow who looked familiar, as we were the only two hay producers there we chatted for quite a while.

He had lost a barn 4 years ago from a baler fire on a windy day. Well later in the conversation we found out the baler came from my neighbour. I helped hook it up when he bought it and he came to my shop to air the tires up.

After he bought it a dealer put 1000$ of bearings in it and the 3rd time he used it it caught fire after parking it. A pickup bearing had failed.

Boys did I ever feel bad, I had put at least 500 bales through it for the neighbour in the year or two prior. Never an issue.

Round baler I helped neighbour sell burned down a 12,000 square foot barn

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire