Hay brokers near St.louis

mardi 27 décembre 2016

I am looking for hay brokers in the St. Louis or Springfield Illinois area's . Looking to create business options for transporting , selling , buying , trading orchard hay bales . I have round bales done for me at this time . I can have small squares done with part of harvest and rounds also. I would rather have large squares 3x3 or 3x4 baled or buy , sell , trade vs. rounds { rounds are 5x6 }. Storage is a problem now till later this coming year until new hay barn is built. Current barn is not big enough to store a lot of bales, with livestock in and out of barn . I have to decide to buy round baler , small or large baler later next year and do it myself. I currently spray , fertilize , seed , ted and remove bales from fields. Neighbor mows , rakes and bales. Thoughts from anyone ?

 

regards

 

John

located west central Illinois

50 miles from St. Louis Mo. and 50 miles from Springfield Illinois

 



Hay brokers near St.louis

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire