Better than Relations With the Wife

mercredi 28 décembre 2016

Okay, maybe that is an overstatement, but I saw this on youtube and thought what a perfect solution to PTO drives for tractors.

 

When I was in tech school a guy (he was too simple minded to call him a farmer) with a blown pto joint on a bush hog came in to have it fixed. After the third time of replacing the U-Joint in 3 days we asked him what he was doing and he simply said bush hogging a field. It took awhile to get it out of him, but he was pulling it with a bulldozer, and every time he made a square corner...bang went his driveshaft. Well this would have prevented that.

 

I thought it was cool so I am passing it along. (the link to youtube, not my wife)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tv-aUC6lpM



Better than Relations With the Wife

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire