VRTS, V Rake Tine Support. Has anyone used it?

mardi 13 décembre 2016

Or its less expensive competitor Hygrade Engineering's Silencer.  VRTS is about 115 dollars per wheel for my Rowse rake, Hygrade's is 50 dollars per wheel.  Has anyone got some real world experience with these products?  I need to do something before next stalk season as my current rake wheels are showing their age at 3 years old, and roughly 2500 acres of corn stalks.  I realize that the best way to go would be to trade for a Rowse Ultimate with the rubber mounted teeth but I think that will be too many $$ to do before next fall.  The steel tines by themselves just can't cope with the abuse of raking stalks especially behind a chopping corn head.  I had constant problems this fall with tines from one wheel recoiling so bad that they would snag in the tines of the next wheel and prevent both wheels from turning.  I am thinking a tine support ring would prevent that and make the tines in effect stiffer.  Any thoughts?

 



VRTS, V Rake Tine Support. Has anyone used it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire