New Holland 276 superHayliner

vendredi 23 décembre 2016

Hello Everyone

I have recently found an old New Holland 276 SuperHayliner out of an old barn on my farm. The machine appears to be in good condition with only a bit rust on the cosmetic panels and very little on the inside (even still has most of its paint). I have been looking for a long time for an operators manual to help me set it up and get it going with unfortunately very little luck. The most complicated thing appears to be the knotters as I've never had anything to do with them. Most of my experience with baling is round bales wrapped in a net. If anyone else has a bailer that is the same or similar any tips and tricks would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for taking you time to read this and have a Merry Christmas!!!! :)

 

PS I also decided to take a quick video of it (https://youtu.be/MCOOcVZNYYA)



New Holland 276 superHayliner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire