2014 x900 transmission issues

mercredi 6 mai 2020

So I bought a 2014 x900 the other day. 1400 hours. Good shape. It didn't run at the time and I replaced the lift pump and all is well. The previous owner took the driveshaft out and stated it had a leak on the transmission side and needed a seal. He didn't want to mess with this x900 and had purchased a new one. I didn't have a lift to really inspect the driveshaft before I bought it, but I think it may have a transmission issue larger than the seal. The output shaft is pretty loose and moves back and forth, up and down. Perhaps some bad bearings or broken gears? Not sure, but he told me he drove it a bit with the minor seal leak. Can anyone confirm that this shaft should be rigid without much movement? I'm getting ready to pull the transmission out but just wanted to verify that before I did. Also having issues finding a replacement tranny, I guess these are different from the previous ones. Any ideas, leads, guidance would be greatly appreciated. I'm tempted to put the driveshaft back in and see what happens. Thanks


2014 x900 transmission issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire