Rotary rake to a V rake... Kuhn? vermeer? Pequea? JD 702?

samedi 13 décembre 2014

I have a 9 ft rotary rake and would like to be able to have more raking width. I am in Ohio and ted most of what I bale. We currently bale around 60 acres and would like to be able to bale more in each window of opportunity. Just bought a kuhns accumulator this past summer and have the ability to bale a lot fast and rake can barely stay ahead of the baler. Looking to move to a 10 wheel v rake. The question is do I buy a decent vermeer or JD 702 that can be picked up for $2500 or stretch myself to buy a new to almost new Kuhn or pequea? Looking for opinions and pro's and

cons to the different rakes. Thanks



Rotary rake to a V rake... Kuhn? vermeer? Pequea? JD 702?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire