Found a deal on a nice baler

samedi 3 janvier 2015

I didn't really need another square baler but came across this one that is really nice at what seems like a real good price and am considering it as a back up. It was described to me as the high capacity NH model and it was only a few years old.....I figured it was a 5070 or the hayliner......it turned out to be a 5080 when I went to look at it. Really caught me off guard as I have never seen a 16x18 baler around here before. It seems like the 16x18 bales are more of a standard size out west but you never see one in the southeast. I talked to the owner who is selling and he bought the baler new a few years ago and has now decided to quit raising hay and that is the reason for selling. The baler is in excellent condition would look like brand new when you wash the dust off. I estimate it has baled somewhere between 10 and 20 thousand bales. I asked him about the rest of his equipment and he said he sold it this past summer.....I got the impression the baler was not used last season and he was having trouble selling it. If it wasn't for the fact that it was a 16x18 baler I would jump all over it for the price. Would you steer clear of a 16x18 baler or would making two different sizes of bales not be that big of a deal? I make my 14x18 bales 38 inches long and weigh around 50 pounds for grass and 60 for alfalfa. How much heavier would a 16x18 the same length be?



Found a deal on a nice baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire