New RTV owner

jeudi 12 février 2015

Hey guys, I bought a 05 or 06 900 this past fall. Put maybe 10 hours on it so far and it's been as handy as everybody says. Have a few questions though.

I feel as it could use a little more power. Engine pulls down pretty easy but the hydro seems plenty strong. How do you bump up the fuel?



The hydro brake, how do I tone that thing down?? It will about put you through the windshield if you let off fast.



I have a solid windshield and plastic doors, rear window. It doesn't have a heater, OEM the best thing to buy or is there an aftermarket option that's decent?



How good are the hydraulics on these things? As in, can I put regular pioneer couplers on it and raise/lower farm equipment with it?



Also, the rear receiver, it's really small? Have to buy special hitches for them?



Sorry for all the questions, just want to get this thing up to my specs before spring planting. It will be getting the guts used out of it in a month or so.:drive2:





New RTV owner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire