something to consider

jeudi 12 février 2015

In December I purchased my first Kubota, a 2013 model RTV X1100c. I got a special deal on a low hour machine>only 18 hours< because it had been on fire!!! the fire did little if any damage because the owner had an extinguisher on board. the dealership said it looked like the fire originated on top of the engine behind the alternator so i thought maybe electrical or exhaust related. i just finished my 50 hour service and noticed the flash point of SUDT2 is only 262 degrees while the flash of standard UDT is 374 degrees. so my opinion is a small leak of tranny fluid especially if it was atomized could prove catastrophic. especially if it was aimed at the exhaust. I will take my thermometer and check EGT.





something to consider

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire