What is better to get first - Rotary rate or Tedder?

jeudi 12 février 2015

Hi Folks,



I'm committed to getting a tedder for this season, however I'm wondering if I should switch to a rotary rake first. At some point I will get both a rotary rake and tedder, I have all-grass hay so leaf loss is not a great concern.



I currently have a NH 256 "rope-a-bar" rake. My thinking is if I get a tedder first, I can still use the 256 right when I'm ready to bale with no problems.



However, some of the sales guys I've talked to said if I had a rotary rake I would find that I probably don't need a tedder at all because the fluffy and open windrows allow for such good air flow through the hay.



So what would you choose to buy first? Tedder, or Rotary rake? I'm thinking tedder, but would love to hear some opinions!



What is better to get first - Rotary rate or Tedder?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire