inverter or merger or rake

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Just curious about a New Holland 166 hay inverter and a miller pro hay buddy merger. Will either one replace a rake? I run a rotary rake now, and I like it, but I'm wanting to buy another tool to speed up my raking time. I mean I would still run the rake but I'm looking for something else for my dad to run at the same time so it only takes half the time to rake. I mainly chop or wet wrap the hay, so it doesn't have to get real dry. My problem is by the time the hay is dry enough to rake, it's just about dry enough to chop or wet wrap, but I still have raking to do. I thought with two machines running I could cover more acres in a day. I just don't know if I should buy another rake, or an inverter, or a merger. Any thoughts?



inverter or merger or rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire