Thoughts on moisture meter....

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Stumbled onto this site and made me think about checking what other people have to say....

 

 

 

Have been around haying for a few years (alfalfa 5 yrs)  and farming row crops all my life.  Just wandering, after doing some reading, what your thoughts are on using a meter for testing the moisture content on hay.  I have always gone by sight and  the"twist".  On a day when the weather is right...cut in the morning and putting it up before the sun goes down.  Granted, I am wondering if I am missing something here by not using the technology.  I for one am always on the "give it a little more sun" to be safe from spoilage.

 

 

Thoughts?  Or am I stewing over nothing....



Thoughts on moisture meter....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire