Square Baler - Hydraulic Tension and Bale Chute Extensions

lundi 21 décembre 2015

Couple more baler questions if I could - and much thanks for everyone's replies to all my questions, the info is much appreciated.

Those of you that run hydraulic bale tension (probably the better word is bale density), is this a one time per day set it and forget it deal? In other words, I set my bale density/tension at 1 pm when I start baling and at 7 pm as the sun goes starts going down, I've got the same density bale spitting out the back if the baler as I had when I started - and since the bale length doesn't change, the weight of the bales are therefore the same too? I assume one would reset/re-adjust each day out?

Bale chamber extensions - when are these necessary and what is their purpose?

Just curious.

Thanks!
Bill

Square Baler - Hydraulic Tension and Bale Chute Extensions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire