side by side hay rake hitch

jeudi 17 décembre 2015

hello all. I was reading and looking through posts and I found a side by side hay rake hitch and was curious if anybody had any experience with using them. I would think it'd be pretty simple to make at least until I find the parts enough to make my own hydraulic bridge hitch. my rakes do not have dolly wheels so certain things are out of the question. I can't seem to find out what they're called or who makes them and there's no videos on YouTube of any of them being used. I would think they're too wide to go through many places but my fields are right on the farm.I've seen pictures here of people that just weld a hitch off to the one side of the side of the rake and pin a second one but as I said I have no dolly wheels. I will attach a picture or two of what I'm talking about just trying to streamline production as much as possible thank you so much. also in regards to the bridge hitch as i call them what size and length of pipe would you use for the top I don't want to make it too light but knowing my luck I would go over kill

Attached Thumbnails

  • side1sm.jpg
  • images (1).jpg


side by side hay rake hitch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire