phoenix 107850

samedi 12 décembre 2015

I bought a New Idea 4865 baler. The monitor was supplied and I have hooked it up to the baler using a 12v power supply. As expected, it moved the twine needles and said No Twine or something like that.
Oh ok, the “as expected” part was a lie... :rolleyes:  I had a Vermeer 605D and upgraded to a IH241 (this year) which are the farthest things from needing a computer. I had no idea what to expect.  :confused:

Here's my problem... I think the computer is gonna work and the manual refers to a different computer than I have. I have researched a little and believe that I have the “premium” controller (not covered in the book)

Bottom line, I have searched and can find no manuals on-line or for sale which will even tell me what all the hieroglyphics mean. I would like to have a manual or a photographed page or two of a manual which would get me farther out of the dark ages.

I know I am way behind the learning curve... I feel that everyone here is using computers while I'm asking type-writer ribbon and carbon paper questions.

 

Please don't type too fast... I read kinda slow too :huh:

IMG_0469.JPG

 

Thanks and 73, Mark



phoenix 107850

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire