Farm Neighbors from the City

jeudi 14 janvier 2016

This was posted on  Facebook with a message from a friend of mine saying it reminded her of me and my neighbors.  .

387030_10151136830824083_1917612963_n.jpg

 

 

I had to respond with my personal experience at my last place:  LMAO. Judi and I laughed until we had tears in our eyes. Reminds me of a former neighbor who had moved to the country from the planned community. I was splitting oak for firewood and the whole area smelled like oak. I asked him "don't you love the smell of oak?"-his response, would it matter if I didn't? I said know but it would be better if he learned to like it as it was going to be a regular odor around. Not sure he liked the physical appearance of all the old rusty farm equipment I had parked in my yard of the deer that hung from the loader bucket in November. Ah, the joys of the country!

 

 

I would add at the bottom, A Farm is Not a Planned Unit Development.. If you want swimming pools, clubhouses or tennis courts and a cop driving by every 30 minutes, go back where you had them!..



Farm Neighbors from the City

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire